Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Eden Rose Craig


I recently started working in the children's ministry at my church Temecula Hills Christian Fellowship  and I have to say, it has been THE biggest blessing. There is something so genuine about having a child-like faith and those kids are a daily inspiration to remember God as my loving Father.

Now, this little lady (my niece) is my constant reminder that God DEARLY loves us. There is absolutely NO denying that God exists when you look at this child, or any child for that matter. She is the epitome of purity and innocence and she just radiates the love and beauty of the Lord. How can you possibly look at that face and think "oh she was just an accident, a product of science, she was not divinely created?" 

OF COURSE she is a creation of the divine, we ALL are. 

Although I rarely get to see her, Eden Rose has drawn me and so many others closer to Him without her even knowing. She is another precious child of God and I cannot wait to see her grow up to know that she is LOVED. 

Who/What in YOUR life reminds you of God's unfailing, infinite love? 

1 comment:

  1. I think now you can finally understand the effect you have for me, in life and in my relationship with God. You have been my Eden for 20 years.

    ReplyDelete