Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Dream A Little Bigger

spiritualinspiration:

Remember, even if you don’t see how things could ever work out, God does. You’ve got to speak to those mountains in your life and declare favor over those situations. Instead of talking to God about how big your problems are, talk to your problems about how big your God is! As you speak to your mountains, they will be moved, and you will move forward into the victory God has prepared for you!
This week I prayed for one divine appointment ...

The Lord provided me with TWO

This week I prayed for three new faces at women's study...

The Lord provided FOUR

This week God reminded me:

if you remain in Me and My words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you -John 15:7

The way that He has been working this week is incredible. Every time I sent up a prayer, He responded with just a little bit more. It is as if he is beckoning me to dream a little bit bigger. 

The Lord calls us to stop pretending that He isn't BIG. We have to stop living like He isn't going to come through. He IS going to come through and He is going to do so BIGGER & BETTER than we could ever imagine. God is going to blow us away. 

I want to have faith in the fact that the Lord is going to continuously take my breath away. 

He loves to show us that He has what it takes...so why don't we let Him? All we have to do is be prayerful and be willing. If we can do that...then we are going to see BIG things happen. 

Mountains are going to move this semester on my campus

No comments:

Post a Comment